It is the mission and intent of this position that the incumbent will meet and exceed member expectations by providing efficient and courteous Front Desk service. The incumbent will be providing various services and products to the members and must always be representative of the brand.
- Will be responsible for the check-in process, collecting payment for monthly membership dues, managing retail section.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 1 year of working experience, however fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication service skills, enjoy dealing & interacting with people.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Team player, Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Organized, able to work in a high volume, fast-paced working environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Must be able to work on shift.