Seeking for a passionate developer with client-first mentality that is keen on taking on a new challenge to shake up the traditional industry with technology. You will be working in a highly supportive and flexible environment, driven by performance and quality of deliverables.
- Your main role will be maintaining and further developing the current platform (directions provided, open to new ideas too).
- Manage and solve any bugs discovered in the current infrastructure.
- Support and tend to requests of other departments including building report module.
- To extract and display data to the management team for strategic decision making.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field. Certifications from independent bodies or self-learned can apply.
- At least 2 years of working experience, however fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Passionate about the latest developments in the technology and/or fitness industry and are able to pick up trends and suggest creative solutions to the team.
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work on your own with little supervision.
- Highly customer-orientated in terms of design and able to adapt/respond to issues and challenges.
- Organised, able to work in a high volume, fast-paced working environment.
Note: In your email, please also include previous jobs/apps/sites that you have worked on, if any.