• We conducted a club-wide disinfection in Babel TTDI on 13 March 2020 at 11.00PM and will continue our sanitisation efforts for your safety and comfort.
• UV sterilisers will be used to sterilise outlets moving forward.
70% Alcohol-based Cleaning Solution
• We've increased the cleaning frequency for all machines and equipment to ensure hygiene is taken care of on an hourly basis.
• Alcohol-based sanitising wipes and hand sanitisers have been placed around the club.
We've doubled the chlorine levels in the pool at TTDI, but still within suitable levels for use so you can just keep swimming.
To minimise any potential risk, we conducted a health screening for all staff members on Saturday, 14 March 2020, including trainers, customer relations officers, as well as office staff. Having received all the results, we're now able to share that ALL Babel staff have tested not positive for the COVID-19 virus.
Rest assured that we will continue to provide you with more updates on future developments as soon as we receive them.
• We are isolating our business units to ensure minimal to zero human-to-human contact.
• All staff members will no longer travel between clubs to reduce any potential risk.
• We will begin deploying minimal headcount for staff-on-duty at any given point of time, with other staff members on standby at the nearest safe house. This is in efforts to keep our workforce safe.
• We are reducing capacity for all classes to provide you with additional personal space.
• We've removed all classes taught by part-time instructors to reduce the chance of cross facility contamination, hence there will be lesser number of classes conducted throughout the day.
Compulsory Temperature Checks for All
To continuously ensure a safe environment for all, we are implementing temperature checks and keeping records of all staff and members visiting Babel TTDI and KLCC, effective Monday, 16 March 2020. Those exhibiting temperatures above 37.3 Celsius will unfortunately be denied entry to the club.
We are working closely with Menara Ken to ensure that anyone above 37.3 will be turned away from the building.